Failure in conception, advised ovacare, wysolone. What are its side effects?

I am 26 year old. I have my wedding on nov 2010, we dont have baby and my doctor has advised me to take ovacare, wysolone 5 triple for 1 week, 2 for next 1 week, 1 for next week. & also advise me for take injection - SN 1mg in the 17,18,19,20 day from starting period, I am thyroide from last 5 years & pcod patient last 1 year Please let us know uses of injection Sn 1mg & wysolone 5 & also its side effects
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic

Greetings of the day

wysolone is prednisone which is a steroid
it causes
1. Hirsutism
3. Fat and fluid retention

I hope it helped
In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.