Failed orthodontic treatment. Bone loss, weak gums, need periodic scaling. Should I try veneers?

Hello Doctor PLEASE help me out to come from stress due to my orthodontic problem which was a failure as i was not given retainers afer 2 years of treatment and i have bone loss and gums are weak for which periodic scaling has been done deep cleaning yet tobe done what should i do now wheteher to go for veeners ? or any other options please help me out iam totally frustrated and lost all hopes...........
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012