Facial skin lesions. Using neosporin, looks white. Cauterization done. Treatment?

I had facial skin lesions cauterized a day ago and would like to know how to care for the sites for optimum healing . Presently, I look terrible! I put neosporin on overnight and the skin on the cauterized sites looks white! The skin sloughed off upon rinsing my face. I am concerned that I will have a scar instead of a lesion if I don t care for my skin properly. The plastic surgeon put some gel on the sites to keep it soft . I would appreciate your advice very much!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012