Face turning red in sun after using skinLite cream. Safe to use?

Hi ,

I am 34 years old and my face is oily in nature. I started getting warts (mussa) all over my body , more on my neck and now face is getting full with it. My cousin started using skinLite cream and they all become fairer ..But when they go out in son their face is turning red it safe to use skinLight cream for a long term or suggest me some remedies for this warts to fall and lighten the skin.
My weight is 64 kg and height is 5.3" feet ..My left sole pain sevearly after getting up in the morning . and after sitting for a long time , i am unable to walk without support... can u help me with this ?
Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013