Face skin burned with water stream, advised face wash, Cetaphil. Now acne, on doxycycline, lactic acid. Is it right ?

hi my face skin burned with water stream becouse i had cold and one day i wanted do cense but the water was so hot and my face skin burned with water stream so after that i went to doctor he gave me one face wash (extra gentle cleanser ) and one cream ( cetaphil moisturising lotion ) after one week that i used so now i find a small small acne and it become red the doctor gave me again doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus or doxy /1 is it good for acne and rash on face skin?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013