Face seems to be getting dull, red marks on nose area. Using Ajanta's melacare. What should be done?

hello sir, i just used the product of Ajanta s melacare fort frm last 5 to 6 month...and i got the proper result from that product...where i didn t see any side effect but now from last 10days im just feeling that my face becoming dall what it was before 6month where as i want to continue this getting fair skin and also i got some side effect like red marks in the area of my nose what i have to do? please suggest me....
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013