Face hit the ball, injured, stitches done, on fucidin and cream, sunblock, scars on face. Scars removal treatment?

Hello, in April 20 I had an injury in my face duo to a hit in a football game, the doctor made 7 or 6 parole stitches on i! The doctor remove the stitches on April 27 and i put Fucidin, and another cream on it since 5 days now and also sunblock when i go out! Now the crust is gone but there s a very clear scar in my faces and still some tumor! I want to erase this mark! What s the best solution please? THANKS
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012