Eyes burned after direct exposure to oven heat, contact lenses fogged up, have flushed eyes with cold water. What else can be done for relief?

I opened my hot oven and burned my eyes from the heat. My contact lenses immediately fogged up and I reacted by clinching my eyes shut with head backing out of oven quickly! I went ahead serving our dinner but 5 minutes later had to excuse myself. I have been flushing my eyes with cool/ cold water compresses since. What are any other remedies so My eyes will stop hurting?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012