Eye trauma, blurred vision, unable to read, damaged retinal or foveal layers, detected foveal atrophy and angle recession. Alternative?

sir my eye went through a trauma and now doctors say that it has foveal atrophy and angle recession, for now i cant read with effected eye but i can see object crooked and a bit blurred vision . They say that the fovea has increased its size than normal,which means the retinal or foveal layers have been damaged.The damage is permanent but is there any solution like yoga or something like that....??
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012