Eye scratching, pain. What could be the problem?

hi i am 26years old. i have this sand like feeling in my eyes and it scratches me also i don't like staying in bright place like i don't like to see light. what could be the problem
also i always have this sharp pain below my abdomen i went for a scan a i was told i have retained fluid in my pouch of Douglas i have taken the drugs i was given but i still have the pains.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
thanks for asking quiry

its most likely due to allergy
you should take anti allergics and wash your eyes with clean water
wear black glasses
avoid allergen and direct sunlight
dont start scratching your eyes, it will further detriorate the condition
treat your abdominal pain and get it diagnosed first

take care of your self