Eye redness, white pus on inside corner, crust formation. Causes and treatment?

Hi, Starting two days ago one of my eyes became red (and sort of veiny looking). It did not itch . Last night I noticed there was a little bit of white puss on the inside corner and on the white of my eye nearby. The eye burned a little bit. I had been wearing a contact lens in it but removed it yesterday evening. Last night when I slept it got a bit crusty.The other eye began looking a bit similar last night too. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012