Eye redness, pain, sticky discharge. Taken Moxifloxacin. How long to cure?

Hi, last wednesday, my eyes have became red , i ignored it and went to office, but by afternoon pain started and some sticky dischareg i noticed from my left i cnsulted doctor he said it is conjuctivity and gave Moxifloxacin drops and an ointment, im applying from thursady, but no sign of improvement.its the same and my eye lids were swollen , my eye became small with complete red many days it will taek to cure conjuctivity.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012