Eye problem, taking prednisolon, completed course of medicine, can i conceive?

Hello sir, I m radhika.I am planing for preganancy. Two month before i was taking tab prednisolon 40 mg ( for eye problem) for 10days and then it was tapered off by 10mg by 10 days. This course has been completed on 31st jan 2013, but still i was on eye drop Prednisolon acetate which was completed on 2nd march 2013. Meanwhile i was taking cap Autrine for 1 month. So now my query is, is it safe to plan pregnancy in this month of april 2013.???one more Que, is tab folvite 5mg has any side effects????
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013