Eye lid drooped. MRI, scan negative. Had surgery for lid uplift. Experiencing double vision.. Reason?

Early November my left eye lid drooped. Eventually it came all the way down. MRI , Chest CT, hand and neck EMG , and initial blood work all negative. Neuo Optho thought lid droop was caused by long term contact lens wear. I had eye lid surgery on January 23rd. To shorten and put lid muscle back in place. Six days after surgery i developed double vision which i had not had before. Since surgery lid is just a bit above my pupil. There is no improvement in the mornings upon waking. Before surgery i was given Mestinon for one week with no improvement. I have also been thru two packs of Steroids, no improvement. I am awaiting additional blood work and also the Muck test. No other symptoms other then eye and lid. If not MG or OMG what could it be affecting just eye and lid muscles? Could the double vision developing after the surgery be caused by the surgery itself? But then why has the lid not risen if the muscle was shortened and reattached?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013