Extremely thick vaginal area with continuous burning, cannot enjoy satisfactory sexual life, had vacuum delivery. Treatment?

hi doctor i gave birth to a beautiful girl baby befor 3months back but till today i cant enter into my sex life im 24 years old from my first night still now my vaginal area is very thick and burning and paining my husband is so good but i cant make him happy always this is because im fat i want to enjoy my life with my husband please help me and i got vaccum delivery after 11 hours pain and i gpt severe tears on vaginal area the doctor said that my vaginal very thick now what to do please suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
the only solution for the overweight is to loose weight by diet control an life style modification. and with frequent sex the vaginal muscles becomes elastic and will lose the fat so try matting with hubby more as you can