Extremely stressed, difficulty in breathing, sweating. Smoke marijuana regularly. Suffering from depression?

I m beginning to suspect that I might have anxiety? I get extremely stressed over the most trivial things, and whenever I do get stressed, I feel like I can t breath, I start sweating & immediately start to cry. I feel like just about anything can cause me to have a break down, school and talking to authority figures in particular. I was very depressed in high school & I don t know if this could just be depression still. I have been smoking marijuana regularly for the past year. Being high is so far the only way I can cope with stressful situations without breaking down and crying in public.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013