Extremely sore, sensitive nipples, vaginal discharge. History of ectopic pregnancy, pains of abdomen. Anything serious ?

i have had extremely sore and sensitive nipples and vaginal discharge , i should have my period hopefully on the 4th, but in october last year i was pregnant and it ended up being ectopic but i was bleeding since the begining and didnt know i was pregnant until i went to the doctor complaining about the pains i was having in my abdomen , so now i am not sure if im being silly and my mind just over working or if it something i need to seriously keep an eye out for, as i never experienced these symptoms before when i do have a period.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013