Extremely sensitive penis, severe pain when garment touches it. History of swelling post masturbation. Help?

Hi!!! Doctor 3 years back i was masturbating my penis skin got ripped off beneath the left side of my penis head i felt some pain when i looked at my penis the particular are was badly swollen. The Swelling went away after half an hour.I ignored the issue that nite. very next day i went for jogging when i started to jog my undergarment started to touch the effected area i started to feel pain i ignored the pain and kept on doing jogging when i completed the track i started to feel pain very badly it was like unbearable pain, since then my penis got very sensitive. Whenever my paints or undergarment touches that particular area it i feel pain. I went to many doctors, had taken many medicines and applied my ointments but no cure. I went to many dermatologists they all say there is no issue.... I am fed up from this pain kindly help me out....
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013