Extremely painful hard lump below coxic bone. What could be this?

I have a an extremely painful hard lump that is just below my coxic bone to look at it there is nothing really there but the pain is that intense I can t sit, lay down or walk without being in extreme pain that makes me cry. I don t want to go to the hospital or doctors as I know they wills pull my bum cheeks apart to see what is there and even slightly parting then is unbearable pain. I don t know what to do I just can t stand the pain Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013