Extremely bloated stomach after abortion, have healthy food, regular exercise but in vain. What could be the cause of sudden bloating?

I am 22 years old, I m 5 4 and 130 lbs. I have always had a flat stomach . a month ago I had an abortion n every since I have had an extremely bloatd stomach. I have been geting really depressed because of this, I changed my eating habits, and have been exerciseing almost everyday. All this has resulted in NO change. I can barely suck in my stomach. What can be the cause of the sudden bloating??
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012