Extreme tiredness, excessive sleepiness, nausea, mild heartburn, sore nipples, bloating, cramps, spotting. HPT showed faint line. What is the conclusion?

hey my name is jennifer im 30 yrs old and for the past week and a half i have been feeling extremly tired all i wanna do is sleep ive been really nauseous been having mild heartburn and sore nipples ive also had some pinkish spotting in the morning for a day or two and feeling bloated body aches and a lil crampy and my period is 2 weeks late but i took 2 hpt and both bfn but if i read them after 10 min a faint line shows up im confused bc my body feels prego in everyway and its not phsycological bc i wasnt even thinking pregnancy until i started getting signs please help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012