Extreme tiredness, dizzy spells, vomiting, irregular heart rate after an overdose of metroprolol. How can I get rid of it?

Good evening, I have a bit of a problem. Tuesday night I overdosed on metroprolol, I took 9 or 10 pills 40mg each. I got extremely tired, dizzy, I vomitted a lot, I saw colors, my pacemaker shocked me twice, My heart rate was irregualar, and so on. Its been almost a week, I still feel tired and dizzy spells. My heart races, it always did before but I feel more fatigue and worn out from it. I need some guidance here, it was all really silly to do. It was a thoughtless moment in a devastating situation with my husband. To keep it short he has went from physically to verbally abusive and he told me I should kill myself. I was basically broken & not thinking. I m 22 and although this sounds stupid I m hoping to get some clarity on what to expect, what to do, and what s going on as soon as possible for my future s sake. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012