Extreme nausea and mood swings after periods, had unprotected sex earlier. What could be causing this?

Over the last couple of months I have been extremely exhausted and moody the week after my period. This month I had the same thing but began to feel sick every time I ate and/or first thing in the morning. I began having a headache one night and the entire following day. That evening I had cramping in the lower left side of my abdomen for only about 20 minutes. Since then (24 hrs ago) I have been sick, with a consistent headache, feeling hot, bloated, with blurred vision and dizziness . From what I can calculate I have a 32-33 day cycle and started my last period on 10-04 with the pain episode on10-22. I had unprotected sex on 10-14 and wanted to know if I could possibly be sick or just having a bad couple of months with my cycle.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012