Exposed to bleach fumes, coughing, burning in eyes, blood taste in mouth, dry eyes. Normal symptoms?

Been exposed to, to much bleach fumes, a couple of days ago, coughing alot, burning irritated throught burning of eyes. Yesterday felt bad still had blood taste every time I coughed but didn t see it. Today eyes feel better just a little dry throught SO so. Coughing today not as bad, but when I cough I cough up a little bit of blood. Is this normal happend 3 days ago the bleach exposed fumes. Just wanting to know if it s a heeling, or should I go in.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012