Experiencing severe pain in breast that radiates to back. Why am I unable to sleep?

hello doc.... i m experiencing severe pain in my left side below breast which radiates from front to back. its there for last one month. its bearable while in standing position but is unbearable while lying down. now i had my full abdomen ultrasound where possibility of kidney stone was ruled out and everything else came out fine. i had an xray of my chest and left ribs which also was good. i had my blood work done. where all was fine except my vit d level which was only 3 and i referred to my orthopedic for it and i m taking vit d supplements for that. kindly diagnose my pain and its treatment. it does not let me sleep coz it worsens when i lie down. thanks....
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012