Experiencing pregnancy signs, have growing belly, negative urine test, had light bleeding with lower back pain. Could I be pregnant?

I have been showing pregnancy signs and growing a belly in the last couple of months. I took 3 urine tests which all came back negative. I took that as a sign and forgot about it but my belly os growing. I have had light bleeding and the pain I normally feel isn t present. It has been lower back pain . Could I be pregnant? Everyone all day asks me or could it be something else?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012