Experiencing pins and needles down right arm, on the back of right hand and in fingers, esophageal dryness. Any relation ?

Hi. For the past two weeks I have been experiencing pins and needles down my right arm, on the back of right hand and in my fingers. This happens up to 20 times a day, worse when I'm using my laptop or when driving. Also, coinciding with this I've noticed some oesophageal dypshagia. Food seems to stick around the level of my sternum and I sometimes feel discomfort radiating to my right shoulder after eating. I don't know if these two problems are linked. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013