Experiencing pain in the frontal sinus, associated with excretion of mucus. Had erythromycin and antihistamine. What treatment should be done?

For last many years I was experiencing pain in the frontal sinus once on the left side and on the next day on the right side once in a weekI. The pain was associated with excretion of mucus . I had erythromycin and antihistamine which did not yield any significant relief. Thereafter I started haveing pain in the frontal sinus in the morning after I woke up.. PNS X Ray did not reveal sinusitis . The doctor prescribed Telecast L. After having taken it for 45 days I am feeling better and the frontal sinus pain has reduced and it frquency has also reduced. However, I am still having pain in the left side and right side of frontal sinus once in a week though the pain is not severe. I feel my nose and eyelid are slao swollen. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012