Experiencing pain in left rib cage and Diarrhoea, pain while inhaling. Colonoscopy and blood test negative. Suggestion?

Good Evening Everyone, Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions. Over the past 6 months I ve been having upper and lower GI issues. Currently i m experiencing discomfort below the leftside of my rib cage and diarrhea with no consistentency. Ther area is slightly sensative to touch and when I inhale the pain increase at times. I ve noticed an increase in discomfort over the past week to 10 days. Recently I had a colonoscopy and blood work done and both came back negative. Any and all comments are certainly welcomed. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013