Mild pain under right rib cage. Colonoscopy done, no polyps detected. Causes for discomfort?

Hello, I had a colonoscopy about a week and a half ago and I am experiencing uncomfortable mild pain under my right ribcage. I didn t have this pain until I had the colonscopy, so I am wondering if my right ribcage was irritated during this procedure. The results of my colonoscopy were good and I didn t have any pollups that had to be removed from my colon. I felt fine the first couple of days or more, but now I am experiencing discomfort. Is my discomfort a side effect from the colonoscopy.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012