Experiencing neck, shoulder pain, xrays shown loss of disc height, minimal disc space narrowing. Cure?

Hi, my name is Natasha. I am 25 and have been experiencing neck and shoulder pain since I was 21. I was diagnosed last year with reversal of the normal lordosis in my cervical spine and recent mri and xrays have shown loss of disc height and minimal disc space narrowing at c5-c6 . I have recently completed physical therapy which has relieved me of all pain in my shoulders and some neck pain however I am still experiencing slight stiffness and sharp pains in my lower neck which i m guessing is due to the narrowing of the disc space. Any help or recommendations of getting this back to normal would be appreciated!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013