Experiencing lower back pain, fatigue and having bruises in lumbar area. Took Ibuprofen. Suggest

I have a healthy, active, 13 year old daughter, 5'2', 103 lbs, who has recently began to complain of lower back pain and increased fatigue. She woke this moring with 3 small brusies the lumbar area and increased pain without relief from ibuprofen 400mg. She has not fallen or injured herself in any way. The back pain has been an issue for a little over a week. No fever, nauea,voimitng, or pain anywhere else.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013