Experiencing fever, runny nose, cough, lower back pain, pain in ribs. Hurts while coughing, sneezing. Symptoms inter-related?

I m 13 and caught my brothers fever on Christmas day. The next day, I went out and after a while started to get pain in my ribs just under my left breast every time I laughed, coughed or breathed too deep. I did put money in my bra on the left and my bra was feeling slightly tight anyway, so when I took it off that night I thought it would have gone away but it didn t. If I tried sleeping on my right arm the pain would come sharp, aswell as the other ways I got this pain. Then I experiences a high temperature, runny noise and mucus cough. I also have had a bit of comes and goes of lower back pain on my left near my hip and lower stomach pain. Are these all related? Will it go away? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012