Experiencing extreme dizziness, nausea, extreme fatigue, motion sickness, thirst, constipation, diarrhoea. Suggestions?

I have been experiencing extreme dizziness , nausea and extreme fatigue . It feels almost like motion sickness , but its progresses as the day goes on. I wake up feeling fine but usually by the evening I can hardly stand up straight. The weird thing is that some days I will be fine but other days I feel terrible. I have been trying to eat as healthy as possible, I even stopped eating wheat and dairy because someone suggested it could be allergies. I also am experiencing extreme thirst, and if I dont constantly drink water the dizziness and nauses seem to get worse. I know I am not dehydrated because I pee a lot! because I am constantly drinking water. Along with these symptoms I have constant stomach irritation and pain everyday including on and off constipation and diharrea (more so diharrea) and sometimes vomiting. I have been having these symptoms for about 2 years and I have been to numerous doctors, I quit smoking and drinking, I take multi vitamins , I exercise on days when I feel well, but I cant seem to get any better or get any answers as to what this might be. For the past year I have been living in Korea and lately the symptoms (maybe the past 2 months) have gotten a lot worse. In the past the symptoms were managable because they didnt become severe until the evening, but lately I dont even want to leave my house or my bed. Its really hard to try and communicate this problem to the doctors here, even if they speak english. Do you have any suggestions of what this could be? or something I do about this?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013