Experiencing abdominal pain, back pain and have fever. What could be causing this?<br>

Hello. I am a 21 year old female. I have been experiencing a sharp stabbing pain in my abdomin that comes and goes. It starts out near my navel and spreads throughout most of my abdomin. It lasts for about 30 seconds and becomes almost unbearable, then goes away, only to return again anywhere from a minute to an hour. I am also experiencing constant pain in my lower back. It s dull and achey. And I am running a fever of 100.5. chilling, and then randomly start sweating. no possibility of pregnancy
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012