Experienced retraction of foreskin first time. Having pain and noticed yellow/brown colored discharge. Should I see a doctor?

Hi, i've recently started to become sexual with my new girlfriend.
We have not yet had sex but have been partaking in foreplay.

On Saturday, my girlfriend to put it bluntly "gave me a handjob" which was quite painful at first, as I'm only 18, this was the first time my foreskin had ever been completely retracted.

Since Then i've been feeling increasing degrees of pain in my penis.
It is now on Tuesday in severe pain to the point i'm having difficulty walking. There is a yellow/brown colored discharge occurring.
Attempting to retract the foreskin results in severe pain, however I notice that my glans underneath is a bright red colour.

I'm wondering if there is anything I can buy at a drug store to help with the pain, or should I see a doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013