Experienced hallucinations, fast heartbeat and light headed after taking marijuana. How to get relief?

Two recent trips to the ER, the first for being unknowingly given synthetic marijuana at an industry event, I passed out from what witnesses say and began to have convulsions, but i experienced Hallucinations while unconscious which is what tells me these may not have been convulsions but me consciously reacting to what i was seeing and experiencing at that point. i was taken to the hospital. a few days later, after i d felt the harmful drug was out of my system i smoked again, this time a tobacco/weed mixture i learned about in europe..this made my heart beat extremely fast at about 160 bpm paramedics say, although there was no chest pain or anything and i was fully conscious they monitored me and as time went on it went lower and lower, at the hospital they put me on an IV with a drug to calm me down from what the nurse told me. The days since ive felt like my heart was kind of irregular in some way, whenever i stand it beats faster than it should until i am back in a resting position. i also WAS getting a mild lightheaded feeling when standing up too fast. but that has always happened off and on throughout the years. I plan to sched. an appointment for Monday as i was told at the ER to follow up with my doctor, but i was hoping a quicker answer can be attained before i head there. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012