Experienced dizziness, face turned red, sore arm. What can help me?

Hi, I experienced something I have Never experienced before today. I was sitting in my office and all of a sudden my heart started to beat forcefully, and I got dizzy, very dizzy within seconds I felt blood (heat almost) rush up to my head and my assistant said my face turned beet red . It scared me, within seconds I was okay and normal. However, after I felt soar (like I worked out) on my left arm , mostly upper left arm. I am 37 female and healthy. I eat very healthy. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Have you ever heard about "fight or flight syndrome". You experienced something which is quite normally happening when we have impending fear. this is called adrenaline rush in layman's language. The symptoms indicates towards that. therefore please don't panic. Still you must consult a physician and get a medical check up done as you are 37. Good luck.