Experience headache, vomiting, right ear and eye pain with itching followed by blackout every morning. Cause?

Daily morning will get head ache and feel like vomiting and gets right ear pain and will hear some sound right eye also gets pain eyes will get itching and i cannot see anything for few seconds that means full dark and something which passes in my head that i can feel and after that i have to take a hard breath for whole day....normally these all which happens in morning... will get confusion some times... will forget easily....if i say something will forget for some time... will get angry soon... Please help me...
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012