Excessive vaginal discharge, sweating during exercise, early period, throat pain. History of flu

Hi I had the flu (throwing up, extreme stomach pain that didn t go away after I threw up...but finally went away after a few days) a few weeks back and since then I have been super tired. I cannot get my energy back. I have been on a weight loss program for about 6 weeks and have lost 10 lbs, but I log my calories and my workouts and I know I am getting enough calories...on average 1400 calories... I sweat ALOT during my exercises, I also have had to start wearing a maxi pad when I work out or it appears as though I have peed my pants. I often have discharges throughout different times of the month, pinkish or brownish. My period was a week early last month and lasted for 8 days. It is usually pretty timely, but usually have it for 7 days with at least 2 of the days extremely heavy. I am 37 and have had 2 babies. My last pap was December 2011 which was normal. Also in the last month I have had a pain in my throat that feels like I have a lump in my throat....i swallow , but it doesn t go away...this has happened twice. (it felt as if i took my medication ( zoloft )and it got stuck in my throat) I don t have that feeling right now, but it feels a bit scratchy. I could wait until December for my yearly exam, but am wondering if I should go to the dr. sooner. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012