Excessive urination, hair fall, major fatigue, palpitations and extreme thirst. Result of Cyst on thyroid?

I have extreme thirst.. Excessive urination .. Hair falling out... Major fatigue .. Heart palpitations after eating. Some tingling in feet after sitting. I am cold to the point of shivering but this summer when it was hot was sweating more than usual. I had MRI done... No Ms. Thank god. I have a cyst on my thyroid. My ear on the side of the cyst feels full. I have low TSH number but normal T3 T4 I can t get into endo for a month. I feel horrible
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012