Excessive tiredness even after good sleep. HB, albumin and globulin levels close to minimum, taking healthy diet. What could be wrong?

Hi, this is John from India, I always feel tired although i sleep 8 - 9 hrs a day. I got my blood tested and my haemoglobin level is 13.9 which is normal but close to minimum and my albumin and globulin level also close to minimum. I have a proper balanced diet, rich in fruits and fibres and protein and carbohydrates . I am not sure whats going wrong..Please clarify
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012