Excessive thirst, dizziness, stomach ache, dry and red eyes, leg tremors. What do symptoms imply?

Hello. For a couple of weeks, I ve been thirsty a lot more than usual. I ve also been dizzy a couple of times and I ve been having stomach aches for years. They re not too common, but I get them sort of often. Suddenly, my eyes have been getting dry and red (and tend to burn ). They have also been a tad yellow in the whites of the eyes. I think this may be from not taking my makeup off before bed or possibly just a normal irritation.They re yellow to a point where it s barely noticeable, and sometimes I think it may just be a yellow lighted room I am in. It s hard to tell. Before I go to bed, sometimes my legs get a little bit shaky. I stick a pillow between them. My sleep has been normal (just a little bit off schedule since it s summer). I m seventeen, and my menstrual cycle skipped last month, but continued last week. I would like to know if these symptoms are all tied together. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.
-basing on your symptoms i would come up three possibilities.

1.first one may be ACID PEPSIC DYSPEPSIA;

-suppressed emotions
-sedentary habbits
-eating junk food are some possible causes

2.second one may be,DIABETES;check your blood sugar levels for confirmation

3.third possibility include;JAUNDICE;increased serum bilirubin levels may confirm the diagnosis

wishing you good health