Excessive sweating, menopause. Taking potassium supplements, wearing hormone patch. Causes for sweating?

I am 57 year old post menopausal woman with excessive sweating on moving around. I have had numerous blood work done to see if I have an underlying condition but none have been found. I have started wearing a hormone patch for about a week, I have been exercising for about 3 weeks. I understand you need to sweat when working out or working outside. But when you are inside a 70 degree building and possibly just standing talking or setting up a table at church and you start sweating profusely there is something else you need. I have started taking a potassium supplement , do you think that will help?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012