Excessive sweating, hard nodule on thyroid, chest pain, done colonoscopy

all started several months ago I began sweating extremely bad. never thought anything of it. Then it got to where I could only eat a couple of bites and be full. I noticed mucus and blood in stool and right sided lower abdominal pain . Had a colonoscopy done only a small polyp was removed on the left side. no other signs of anything abnormal. After this my appetite came back but I ended up getting what seemed to be a cold about 3 weeks ago. No fever. I now have swollen lymph node in left breast one under armpit and one on top right of breast. Also have a hard nodule on thyroid and my lymph node is slightly swollen and hard. No pain associated with the nodes in my neck but ones in breast are tender. pounding in chest and intermittent chest pain at time but pulse remains normal. ..........
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012