Excessive sinus drainage, headaches, facial and ear pressure, teeth ache on blowing nose. Solution?

I have excessive sinus drainage everyday along with headaches , facial pressure and sometimes pressure in my ears. I blow my nose so much that my teeth are starting to hurt. The drainage is so thick that it makes me choke, especially when I eat. Sometimes it s hard to enjoy food because of the drainage. I am embarrassed when I go to meetings or to events because I am constantly blowing my nose. I have taken so many medications and nothing works. If is does work, it only provides temporary relief of an hour or two. I need some solutions fast!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013