Excessive pain, flatulence, irregular bowels. Diagnosed IBS, lactose & wheat intolerence. Done colonic hydrotherapy, mirena coil fitted. Suggestions?

I have been diagnosed with everything ranging from IBS, lactose intolerant, wheat intolerant, you name it. My symptoms are excessive painful bloating in what feels like my small intestine, high levels of flatulence and irregular bowells. I have had a colonic hydrotherapy treatment which has really helped reduce the pain to just, the front of my tummy. I have been checked for liver, kidney, ceoliac, thyroid, hydrogen levels and white/red blood cell counts which have all come back normal. I elimated wheat, dairy, yeast, bad fats, alcohol, fast food, and have even juice fasted but to no avail. i feel confident it isnt my diet (but i could be wrong obviously). I also have a mirena coil fitted. The pain is more than uncomfortable is impacting on my life in a negative way now. I have 2 small children also. Any help is gratefully appreciated. My doc has me down for an ultrasound but the appointment is its taking its time.Thank you, kind regards, Stacey Howell
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013