Excessive itching during Jaundice. Is there anything to worry ?

My friend,22 years old, is suffering from jaundice since 15 days.The bilirubin was firstly 5.8(conj. 4.1 and unconj. 1.7),SGPT 782 and now the bilirubin is 5.7(conj. 3.9 & unconj. 1.8),SGPT 106.He is now taking Histakind 180mg, Erostin 20mg, Udiliv 300mg, Trika 0.5mg.He is facing excessive itching in his whole body.I have heard about the obstructive jaundice.So feeling worried.Please be suggested that weather there is anything to worry.thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011