Excessive hair loss on front portion, hair fall reduced but no hair growth after using androanagen tablets, triclenz lotion. Treatment right?

dear sir, i m a 21 yr old male, engineering student. I m experiencing hair fall for the past 1 & a half yrs, on the front portion at both left & right corners. I was prescribed cutimin, befit & glacex capsules over a period of 10 months & i used it as per the prescription. I also use Recute hair oil as prescribed. Right now i m using androanagen tabs, triclenz lotion & miniscalp gel as per the prescription. I don t feel itchy. Hairfall has reduced by a considerable amount, but i don t see hair growth. Am i undergoing a safe treatment? Will it be fruitful? What should i use more in my diet? Any other suggestions? Please help...
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012