Excessive hair loss, bleeding gums and soreness, unexplained bruises on legs. Concerned about health

Hello I am growing concerned with my health. I have increased hair loss; I ve had thinning issues for at least 10 years but have noticed more hair when combing despite not chemically treating it for 3 years now. I also have had rapid dental changes in the past 6 months... bleeding when brushing, soreness and increased pocket upon my last cleaning visit. Most concerning has been the unexplained bruises. It started with two bruises on my leg which i initially attributed to exercising since i had started this two months prior to the bruising. I stopped the exercising and now have noticed a bruise on my breast which is fading nicely; the two on my leg are still there since April. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012